Forex MAM Accounts
Forex MAM program enables professional Money Managers to trade on account of their clients. A Money Manager can efficiently and easily perform block trades on all accounts with his single master account. Forex MAM accounts allow money managers to manage and control multiple accounts from a single account without having to create an investment fund.
Managed accounts are perfect for the following traders
- Traders who don’t have time to do their research work
- Traders who don’t know the market
- Traders who are new to the market
- Traders who lack the confidence to do their own trade
Rather than the above-mentioned causes, one another significant causes for investing your own funds in the right MMA is that the fund administrator only gets paid in the event when they create you a profit by their own. It is a powerful incentive and inspiration for the forex account manager to trade your account constantly and flourishing.
Advantages of Investing in FOREX Market:
- The Possibility of Unlimited Income: You can invest in any number of fund managers, any amount, thereby maximizing your profits.
- The Small Sum of Initial Investments: In the initial stage you don’t need to invest much but as the business grows you can buy your own forex platform.
- The Short Period of Receiving Profit: Soon after investing in Forex one gets the profit in some hours later from the moment you have invested in the Forex market.
- Opportunity to Build your Investment Portfolio: Trading managers give the opportunity to build your portfolio after you know have immense knowledge about the market.
Difference between MAM and PAMM managed accounts
These account allow fund managers to look various accounts from an individual account without having to create an investment fund. But MAM account gives the trader a more flexibility than the PAM account for managing the investor’s accounts.
What is a PAMM account?
PAMM stands for Percentage Allocation Management Module. It is a software application used by foreign exchange brokers. It allows their clients to attach money to a particular trader for managing one or more accounts appointed by limited power of attorney. It enables the trader to control the unlimited quantity of managed accounts simultaneously on one trading platform. The PAMM balance represents the total amount of all clients’ deposits. It ensures the security of investor’s funds, client deposits remain in their trading accounts and the manager does not have access to their client’s accounts and therefore cannot make any withdrawals.
What is MAM?
MAM stands for Multi Account Manager; it is a software solution which allows you to control numerous account at the same time. MAM accounts are designed for account managers and will enable them to raise the level of complexity by allowing them to assign greater leverage to specific subaccounts. Mt4 forex mam accounts are specially produced for account managers and enable the managers to raise the level of complexity by allowing them to assign a higher level of flexibility to the specific sub-accounts. These accounts are usually suitable for those investors who are ready to take high-risk. Moreover, for those investors who have complete knowledge about the trading market and also have a high level of market understanding to fight any kind of uncertainty without any fear. The division of the profit and loss is usually done at the end of the trading session as agreed by the account manager.
MAM Offers Unique Attributes
- It connects various accounts for easy management.
- The position is opened immediately on all accounts connected to the MultiTerminal soon the request is sent to an open a position.
- The volume of positions for each account is automatically calculated based on the given rules.
- The Trader can see detailed statistics.
- The trader has full control over trading transactions.
- MAM can manage multiple trading accounts.
- It can easily manage client reports.
- It gives Monthly or quarterly reporting.
- It monitors the accounts in real time.
- It utilises all order types: stops, limits, trailing stops, close all, etc.
- The Trader can see detailed statistics and has full control over various trading transactions accounts that are connected to it.
- It should offer greater flexibility
- It should offer quality execution
- It should offer an additional layer to protect the customer money
- The division of profit and lost should be done after the completion of the session
Why is it essential to choose a good broker?
The entire success of your business as a white label depends upon the overall performance of a broker. Therefore, it is important to choose a good broker for your Forex white label program. It is important that the white label organization that you choose for partnership should be a strong foundation. In case if you select a weak foundation than it will overall affect your business.
- Good Broker is necessary for the Safety of Funds: Operating with a good broker is essential. A Good Broker will assure that the client funds are safe. It is a big misconception that bigger the firm, the safer will be your money. Usually, bigger Forex firm’s brokers brainwash the minds of the investors. Therefore, it is necessary to do thorough research before you choose them. Always choose a white label agreement with a firm that goes the extra mile just to protect the client’s money. Prefer the one that provides an additional layer of security just to make sure that their customer money is safe.
- Good Broker is necessary for the Quality of Execution: The quality of execution is highly relevant when running a trading business. If the customers don’t get the quick fills on the buy or sell orders they place, then it will be difficult for the existing customers to convince the new customers. Because for the new clients the actual broker will not value, and it will in return spoil your company’s name if you don’t choose a good broker for your business. Moreover, the new customers will judge you for poor execution that they had experienced while white labelling program. And in return, the mistakes made by your bad brokers will destroy the reputation of your company. Therefore, it is essential to hire the services of a competent broker.
- Good Broker is necessary for the Flexibility: An inflexible broker who offers excellent quality execution and a huge level of account safety doesn’t make a good white label partner. This is because a firm treats you like just a number and does not satisfy your needs connected with your business. In such case, you should go to someone else who fulfil all your business need. If the brokerage firm is not flexible, it cannot retain customers for a long time. It is necessary to discuss all your business plans with your brokers beforehand. Therefore, to make sure that whether they are flexible enough to fulfil all your business needs. Also, make sure that they fully understand you and your business for the proper functioning of your white label business. Furthermore, make sure that you work with a brokerage firm that offers fund safety, excellent execution quality, and plenty of flexibility before signing any contract with them.
Conclusion: The MAM system also provides all the information you might need to manage and control your client account, including open trades, P&L, client contact details and balances. Moreover, you can control multiple accounts from a single account. Multi-Account Manager Account makes it easy for fund managers to perform block trades across an unlimited number of client sub-accounts all from a single account. Furthermore, it offers unique features and advantages that make working with multiple accounts intuitive and straightforward. Moreover, it is necessary to select a forex broker that is flexible, offers you quality execution and also puts an extra effort to secure your funds.